Red Deer Lights the Nights returns as a month-long celebration of the holiday season.
Free, family-friendly activities are happening downtown and throughout the community, including:
- North Pole Patio Party – November 17 from 4-7 p.m. at Ross Street Patio
- Writes of Winter writing contest – through January 15, hosted by Red Deer Arts Council
- Winter Market – November 24 and 25 at Millennium Centre
- Rare & Remarkable Artisan Market – November 25 at Red Deer Museum + Art Gallery
- Capstone Winter Nights Festival – December 1, 2 and 3 at Canada 150 Square
- Downtown Twinkle Tour – December 15 throughout downtown
- Santa’s Bus Tour – December 8, 9, 15 and 16 starting at 5:30 p.m.
Visit City Hall Park any time after November 16 to enjoy a beautiful display of colourful lights and festive decorations. Lights are turned on every day from sunset to sunrise until mid-January.
For more information on Red Deer Lights the Nights activities, presented by The City of Red Deer and the Downtown Business Association (DBA), visit reddeer.ca/RDLIGHTS and follow The City and DBA on social media.